Websites for Doulas
As a doula, you know you should probably get a website up and running, but you have no idea where to start. This e-book will provide you with the basics from learning how to help people find your site and creating a name, to blogging and social media. Get started now on building a business with your own doula website!
Sign up to gain full access to this article.
Why would you want to set up a website?When figuring out how you are going to promote your services as a doula, one of the most fundamental questions that you have to ask is: "How are people going to find me?" How is anyone going to know that you are a doula?
- Community Presentations (this is taught in the course)
- Word of Mouth Referrals (this comes with time and experience)
- Participate in related activities and organizations (talk with those that want to know about childbirth, volunteer)
- Newspaper ads/Telephone Listings/Paid Advertisements (don't waste your money here)
- Websites and Social Media Presence (this will be much more effective than paid advertising)